Friday, November 11, 2005

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

It's finally cold, (cool) and the stores feel Christmas-y. Which is a good thing since I plan on being done with my gift stuff by next week. Just in case. You never know.

I put up all new holiday designs in the shop, I'm ready to go! I am definitely in the holiday spirit!

Today my Kid kept saying "I love mommy." Over and over. Some days he annoys me and I don't feel like dealing with him. Then I realize that someday he won't want to say "I love mommy" anymore. Kinda breaks your heart. Maybe that's why people have 16 kids. So they can always have that 'child-like innocence of love feeling', over and over.

All I know is - he is going to have a rockin' Christmas. Like I said, this Kid loves trains - and I plan to have a toy train running around the tree for him when he wakes up Christmas morning. Course I may just have a screaming newborn for him Christmas morning too.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I really admire those of you who get a jump on the holidays. I'm one of those mad women rushing around on December 24th! I never learn!

Friday, November 11, 2005 2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home