Saturday, November 05, 2005

I am gifted

Well - FINALLY I got around to posting all the cool things I got for my internet shower! Dang, I'm a lazy bastard. But to be fair. I'm on "bedrest." HA! Excuses!

I started this whole thing by throwing Leslie a shower, then Mipmup followed and threw Kristin a shower, now I got one of my own!

I can't tell you how loved it made me feel to get things from people I had never met, people who just read this junk I write and sometimes find it funny. I was so touched, this second Kid is really loved. So here are the pictures from the nicest of friends, Leslie, Ani, Giao, Jen, Alexis, Myra, Nanette, Mipmup & Shiz.

Oh and the husband thinks you're all freaks cause you don't know me and gave us nice things. How appreciative, ha!
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Oh, I can't wait to peek at all the goods.....I still have that card to send to you. . .

. . . it's here somewhere! :)

Okay, off to peek! :)

Saturday, November 05, 2005 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

You got really cool stuff Jenn. Congrats.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 5:42:00 AM  
Blogger mrsmogul said...

Wow , that is so cool! Really nice!

Sunday, November 06, 2005 1:59:00 PM  
Anonymous shiz said...

Your husband thought?

Imagine what Tienshiao said when I rushed home and said.. WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING NOW!... and he said.. dinner? I said.. NO! SHOPPING! NOW! he's like...what's going on? I said for my online friend, JustJenn... HAHAHA

Sunday, November 06, 2005 2:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home