Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I know what boys like

No Office tonight? Damn it. The one time I'm free to watch television.

So our first few nights at home haven't gone as smoothly as I'd have hoped. We came home only to find out that the Kid has stomach flu. Good lord. Up all night feeding the baby, then the minute you lay your head on the pillow, there goes the cries of "MOMMMYYY!!!" Not only that, I think the baby has caught a mild version of it.

Other than that, it seems that the Kid has finally realized that the baby is here to stay. The first day he was NOT happy. Now he'll go up and pat him on the head and peek in to make sure he's alright. Aw. This whole two kid deal is going to work out after all.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Yay for Big Bro learning to love the little one. :)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Glad things are going good. Well except for the stomach virus. Hope that passes quickly.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Good job! Glad things are going well.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:43:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

You're doing a great job, Jenn! :)

Going from one kid to two is like whiplash! Let me know if you need anything! :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger mipmup said...

try taking some flor essence. you can find it at whole foods. i am pretty sure you can give it to your eldest, too.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I just heard there's a stomach thing going around. I hope everyone feels better soon.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger mrsmogul said...

That is really sweet! Wow two weeks early? I bet I will be late since I hear the first ones are always late.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 4:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home