Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's the thought that counts

So it's a week til Thanksgiving and you're telling me it's 80 degrees? Kill me.

Thanksgiving is that time of year when I have to start thinking of what I want to put on my list for our annual 'Secret Santa' family gift exchange. This year, I really have no idea. Christmas is all about kids. So they come first. Still, there are some things out there I wouldn't mind having in my possession, if given the choice:

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
in 'Sex Machine'
Pretty, pretty pink.
sephora - $22



Tea infuser and glass mug
This will be nice for my Japanese Cherry Tea.
Dean and Deluca - $20



Murad Winter Hydration Set
Winter sucks the life out of my face. Mm. And pomegrante lip therapy sounds yummy.
sephora - $50


Paula Deen & Friends Cookbook
I love me some Paula Deen. Or maybe I just love me some southern cooking. Either way, I want to see try some of the recipes in this book.
amazon.com - $16.50


Tyler Florence - Eat this book
Yep. He's a cutie.
amazon.com - $21.95



Umbrian Clay Toothpaste
Now while this sounds awfully interesting, at $18, maybe it's not interesting enough.
Sephora - $18



Ice cream cone holder
Yes. I want this. Badly.
Sur la Table - $7.95



Subscription to "O" or "O at home" magazine
I've always wanted to read this, but I hate buying things without a subscription, it's so expensive.
.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today one of my co-workers said "Tornados one day, snow the next". Yep, that's Indiana weather for ya. It was the mid to upper 60s yesterday and today it was mid 30s.
-kat

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Plenty of Sephora items there for you to use that 20% off coupon! :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

This weather is absurd!!!

I like your list o' goods! Hope they get checked off too!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ice cream cones don't last long enough at our house to require a holder.

The cupcake one? Now that might be a necessity!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duuuude, I thought you HAD that holder already. I didn't buy it for you the last time just because of that...

I GOT DIBS! hahahaha...

...I'm serious...

*shoot - gotta sign anon' now that I've said that...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home