Saturday, November 19, 2005

jingle bells, it's goddam hot

Sadly, no. I did not go into labor. However, it is craft show season and I went to two of them today.

I usually sign up to have a booth at few of them for the holiday season - but I thought FOR SURE I'd have a baby by now, (yeah right), so I didn't sign up for any. Just great.

One of the ones we went to was outside, and today happened to be a HOT - 85 degrees. Santa was out for the kids. He was singing Jingle Bells, but every now and then he'd replace the words to bitch about the weather. HAHAH. He was not so jolly. Just saying.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

Jenn,
Your title made me laugh! Hope you can hang in there for a little while yet!

Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Aw, poor heat-stroke Santa!

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home