Tuesday, November 22, 2005

jive turkey

Well, I found out why people have been emailing me like crazy for this "How to Brine a Turkey" recipe. Apparently Regis & Kelly made one this morning. I have it on Tivo, so I've yet to watch it, that and Oprah's fave things, which aired yesterday. I don't know why I watch that anyway, it just ticks me off that she doesn't give ME stuff for free.

Back to the brine - so I finally got the measurements from my mom and now it's on the instruction page.

It really makes a moist flavorful turkey. I'd do it this year...if I could move.
.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark Kawakami said...

Totally off topic but you (and your brother) may be interested in this freaky-ass coincidence.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria Winters said...

We brined ours too - it was an apple cider brine that rocked my world!

Friday, November 25, 2005 8:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home