Saturday, November 12, 2005

Let me take you on a trip,
around the world and back

Well. I'm a mom.
No I didn't have the baby.
We got a minivan.

Even though I was the one totally against it, I gotta say though, this one's pretty rockin'. It's in a hot color you don't see that often, i.e. not white, and a nice smooth ride. So yeah, I guess I like it. The salesman said it won the award for the 'most cupholders,' which seems lame. I mean, who needs to carry 15 different drinks at one time, in the car?

Does this mean I'll have to ditch my heels and skirts for MOM JEANS? Yeesh.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Thank goodness it's not white!

I love that Mom jeans SNL commercial!

Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Congrats on the new car, Mad Mom in a Minivan! I couldn't get the commercial to load, but I knew exactly what you were referring to. Brent and I joke about that commercial all the time, especially when we see a woman in Mom Jeans. :)

Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Ohhh! And you should use all those cup holders to hold CUPCAKES! That would make you the best mom ever!!!

Saturday, November 12, 2005 2:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

I need at least 3 cupholders at all times.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

3 cupholders? For gin, juice and what?

Sunday, November 13, 2005 8:20:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Mom jeans. . . oh THAT is hilarious!!!!

Please KILL ME if you EVER catch me wearing stuff like that. Elastic?! High waisted? LORD have MERCY.

Of course I swore I'd NEVER drive a mini van either.. . with three kids, you kinda have to. . .

Monday, November 14, 2005 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Boniface said...

Very useful material, much thanks for this article.
live news online | how to make frosting | Antarctica weather

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home