Monday, November 28, 2005

Take me baby - or leave me


Today the husband and Kid went out to let me rest. When they came back I said to the Kid, "Hi baby! Where did you go today?"
He said, "Starbucks." WHAT.

My husband has done so many thoughtful and helpful things since this baby came out, but tonight he went to Starbucks and brought me...nothing. Poo. After sacrificing for 9 months, I can finally drink whatever I want - dammit. You'd think pushing something out of your v*gina would at least get you a sympathy frappuccino.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger mipmup said...

par-ty foul! ooo!

Monday, November 28, 2005 9:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Sounds like everyone is healthy and happy. You'd better get them in the habit of spoiling you!
And, did you get the 96 cent fabric at the craft store?
;-)

Monday, November 28, 2005 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

LMAO. =)

Monday, November 28, 2005 6:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd think.
-kat

Monday, November 28, 2005 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

You deserve at least a nice Starbucks drink!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 7:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home