Tuesday, November 22, 2005

They're two, they're four,

Ok. I am bored. Seriously. I am inventing stuff to do, I am so bored. Just pulling out material and randomly sewing things.

So we moved the Kid into a 'big boy bed', in order to get the crib ready for the baby. My Kid loves Thomas the Tank Engine, but I wasn't about to pay $50 for a set of licensed sheets. I think I'm a good mom, but I'm a poor mom too. So I made him a blanket and a pillowcase, from Thomas fabric I bought. Good enough. The Kid's two, he doesn't know the diff. I then made him a christmas stocking with the leftover material.

If I could find Curious George fabric, I'd pimp that bed out monkey-style.



.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

CUTE!!!

Monday, November 21, 2005 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Nice. I'm jealous. My kid is still in the crib. He has made no move to climb out yet so I am just hanging on for now. Does your kid actually stay in the bed? Mine would be running like a madman all over the house at 3am, I'm guessing.
Will takes his 10 goddamn Thomas trains to bed with him so there is no need for Thomas sheets.
They are adorable though.
You could sell that stuff on e-bay, man.
P.S. I think your word verification just swore at me in pig latin( "ufckpeou")

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:40:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

So cute! If you are really bored you could do sets for my kids!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:08:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Adorable.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

It's cool that you are productive and creative when bored. Your kid(s) are lucky!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:17:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

So Cute!! And you are sew fast! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Good enough? Those are better than the Thomas things I've seen at the stores. Great job.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

it looks great! you're so good!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home