Tuesday, November 01, 2005

This is a message. To let everyone know that I can physically dominate them.

Here's an "Office" fact - you know the temp "Ryan"? He's actually a producer/writer for the show. He said that when the characters are sitting at their computers they are actually IMing or playing Sodoku. Interesting.

So - I have known some "internet friends" for a several years now. Some people I've met and some I haven't. It's weird how you can be good friends with people you have never met. But one thing is clear, they are all really nice and seem to like me for some odd reason! What am I talking about - in celebration of this new baby, I had a SURPRISE shower thrown for little old me! Wow, I feel so loved!

Thanks to Leslie and Ani, and all the girls for such nice thoughts. Gifts have been coming everyday and they are all sweet things for this little boy, who hopefully will make an appearance in the next coming weeks.

I'll be posting pictures of all the cool things I've received. I really am very touched. Second children don't get the shaft, after all!
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

"Next coming weeks. . . " Wow! Time's a flyin'!!! Can't wait to see the new babe!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Glad you were surprised. And yes I knew the temp was a writer/producer. Did not know about the Iming. Very funny!! Last night's episode made me laugh off my couch.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:59:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Great Leslie - As soon as this kid is born, I'll be over to drop him off so I can go to the mall. Ha!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Jenn -- and YOU KNOW WHO I'll drop off at YOUR house when she arrives. . . *wicked laugh*

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:25:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I didn't know that about Ryan the Temp. I did, however, recognize him as one of the guys from Punk'd.

Can't wait to see all the goodies you got from the shower! It sure was fun! :)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I met a few people recently who were very cool. when I say met that usually means made out with but for the most part this wasn't the case.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will has become a great little side visit for me. I love it when that happens. -kat

p.s. No

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home