Friday, November 04, 2005

Who he play for?

I order things on the internet, and forget about them. Then when I open my door and see a package, I think, "Yippee! Somebody loves me!" Then I realize - crap. Nobody loves me, I love myself. Poo.

What else have I been doing while resting? Wrapping Christmas gifts for one. I designed and cut up all these xmas tags to put on the gifts. In the "from" area I included the new baby's "temporary" name. Um, if it turns out we don't name the baby that, well, I guess I'll just cross it out and rewrite it. (*second kids get the shaft*).

My friend said the names I choose for my boys are too Southern, and that I need to move to the kids to Georgia, where she lives. Well, one thing's for certain. I won't be naming my kid, THIS.
.

10 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

We were just laughing about Smush's name last night while watching the game. :)

Thursday, November 03, 2005 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Please tell me that is a nick name. Please.

Good I'm not the only one who is wrapping early.

Friday, November 04, 2005 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Oh that was me Ani by the way. :)

Friday, November 04, 2005 8:08:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

No... That's a nickname right?

Friday, November 04, 2005 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

That is NOT a nickname. It's his real name.

But wouldn't it be awesome if his nickname was something boring like HAROLD?

Friday, November 04, 2005 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

From NBA.com

1. Full name is William Henry Parker

2.Nickname is “Smush” - a pet name given to his father, William Parker Jr. by Smush’s mother, Lisa, and was passed on to Smush


FYI, that second sentance is perhaps the hardest thing i've ever read.

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

b-
Ok. But still, you're a professional and you want the WORLD to call you Smush? Crazy.

At first I thought you said his dad was Ray Parker Jr.

Who ya gonna call?

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

I would prefer JOCK! :-)

Who ya gonna call... JOCK PARKER!

Friday, November 04, 2005 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'd wanna be called Parallel.

...is this thing on? :)

Friday, November 04, 2005 4:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me sick with that wrapping of yours.

So I'm SO curious as to what you're naming the poor underprivledged second child. Like is it Atticus or Royal or something like that? I sure hope your Jason Lee fixation hasn't made Earl a possiblity......;).
-kat

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home