Friday, November 04, 2005

You're it.

Fine. I'll do it. But I don't think anyone cares.

20 things.

1. As a kid I was a good golfer. I could hit a ball 300 yards off the tee.
2. I met the Pope. Not this one. The one before.
3. I wore glasses up until 5 years ago.
4. I was going to major in Existential Philosophy, but went into
architecture instead.
5. I was a radio dj in college. That's where the name justJENN came from.
6. I have an autographed picture from Will Ferrell. Somewhere.
7. I used to understand and speak French. I've forgotten all of it, but sometimes still "think" in French.
8. I won't buy things if the font is ugly.
9. I hate polka dots. Hate them.
10. I don't like meat, but I'll eat Titos. (I doubt it's meat, anyway)
11. I dream in color.
12. My doctor thought I had an eating disorder cause I used to throw up so often. Turns out I just have a weak stomach. Plus my husband said, "I thought bulemics were supposed to be skinny." Rude.
13. I am obsessed with black heeled shoes.
14. My cousin visited me and said, "Why is there a picture of Rick Astley hanging in your garage?"
15. I have a picture of Rick Astley hanging in my garage.
16. My dream was to work for D*sney. I've worked on three of their theme parks.
17. My doctor just told me my cervix is soft and fluffy. You don't need to know that, but when I heard it - it made me laugh and disgusted me at the same time.
18. If I have something to drink, I will always leave the last bit of it. I won't finish it.
19. If cotton candy is for sale, I have to buy it. And it has to be pink.
20. I won an award for sewing and cooking when I was 13.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Cool info. I love Rick Astley too. Had the BIGGEST crush on him. Still have three of my favorite Rick songs on my Ipod.

Friday, November 04, 2005 4:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love that you did that:). I hate to sound like a chick but yeah, I care.

I met Weird Al and told him that I was never a fan but that his show made me one. He smiled and said "a convert!". I almost didn't get his autograph, but then realized that in the most remote, uncivilized parts of the world, if you said Weird Al - they'd know who you were talking about. That kind of fame is virtually unattainable. And his show is really really great!

Oh yeah, I finally e-mailed you, you unmade bed, husband up all night playing games hostage you.
-kat

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:25:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Two years later, you email me.

SO they finally got email in Hicksville, USA?

*wink*

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! You really ARE in bed!!!

You know I loves ya babes. And I mean babes literally:D. As in you've multiplied more than I have. Almost. I hope you get sick of me girly.
-kat

p.s. My son feels the same way. You're like family away from family.

Friday, November 04, 2005 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Thanks for playing, Jenn!

And I think I'm going to steal that Will Ferrell autograph. Wanna trade for Ponch?

I second the cotton candy stuff. I will eat that stuff until my teeth are rotton, bloody stumps. Ew. I did not just say that.

And polka dots. I LOVE 'em!!!!!! Sorry! :)

Saturday, November 05, 2005 9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

you know there is actually a town called Hicksville, it's on Long Island near where I grew up.

Rick Astley huh, never gonna give him up are you?

Saturday, November 05, 2005 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

No Will, I'm not.
Cause he'll never run around.
Or desert you.

Saturday, November 05, 2005 11:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home