Thursday, December 15, 2005

David Brent:"If you want the rainbow you got to put up the rain. You know who said that? Dolly Parton. And people just thought she was a pair of tits"

Today I took the kids to Disneyland. It gave me the opportunity to use Disney's Baby Center, which is a nice, clean, private area they provide for nursing mothers.

There is a general area for breastfeeding - basically just a bunch of chairs lined up, or there is a curtained off area if you want privacy. When I had my first kid I waited for the private room. This time I could care less and just wanted to get the kid fed and out of there. It's weird how the second kid gets such a 'whatever' attitude from the parents.

I don't even hide anymore. I just sit on the couch and nurse the kid, visitors be damned. Much to the dismay of my father in law who stands behind a wall while I breastfeed, yet still continues an hour long conversation with me. Huh. You'd think he'd just leave entirely.

When I had my first kid I was very discreet and self conscious, about breastfeeding. Now it seems I'll just whip it out anywhere.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Yay for Disneyland! :)

Friday, December 16, 2005 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home