Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Feel it, feel it

Went to Costco today. My father in law bought the dvd for "Four Brothers." We get home and he opens the box, takes off the shrink wrap, pulls off the stickers and hello...no dvd. What - the- hell. All that trouble for nothing.

That is ridiculous. So now I have to go back down there and explain to them that there was no dvd to begin with. Sounds like a hokey story to me. Even I wouldn't believe it. However, why the hell would I want to steal a Marky Mark movie?? Now a Marky Mark cd, that, I can see.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Come on you know you feel that Good Vibrations. I am embarrased I know that.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 5:40:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

You HAVE to tell us what they told you when you go back. I wouldn't believe it either.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

They'll believe you - I actually had that happen to me once so they know it happens.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Yeah, but going to Costco during the holidays is just insane. I did it the other night and vowed to not go back for awhile.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully you already got it taken care of. I'd call them immediately and tell them because they should take it back keep an eye out for other ones. Never had that happen before though.

Did you ever see The Big Hit? I love that lame movie. And I can watch Markie Mark's body any day. Volume and plotline optional...
-kat

Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I'd consider it a favor that someone removed it.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

That is so weird, b/c I was talking to my co-workers today about how I still remember most of the lyrics to "Good Vibrations." There's some profound poetry in that song -- "On the rhythm and rhyme that's designed to,
make your behind move to what I'm inclinced to."

We must have some kind of cosmic Marky Mark connection today.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home