Tuesday, December 20, 2005

HEAD! PAPER! NOW!

I think the stork dropped off the wrong baby. Seriously. This boy...can't be mine. He's HUGE. Compared to Kid1 - this baby may surpass him any day! He no longer fits into his clothes, he's gone all the way to the 3 - 6 month outfits. WHAT. Dude, you are only 4 weeks old!

Let me give you some perspective. There is a chart that pediatricians rank your kid on, as far as growth. 100 percentile is the largest kid in the universe for his age, and 0 is the smallest. The first Kid was always in the negative 10th percentile. Seriously. This boy? He's in the 50th. That may not sound like much to you, but for a Japanese baby - that's high.

While looking around online, I found this "height predictor" for your child. Awesome. I should screw with the calculations and put in my husband's height as 7 feet tall.

This baby also has a giant head. Ok, maybe he is mine.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

Will is apparently going to be 5'10", which is okay by me since he seems to be shrinking. Kid won't eat.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I'm only 5'-9" though. That's as tall as Will's get. Wilt's can grow up to 7 feet.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I think the Size Gods must have heard ya when you commented on how little your Kid1 is compared to my huge nephew. :)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Alison and Henry were always in the (greater than) 95 th%ile for height (and Henry for weight!). According to doctors, Alison will be a good 5' 11" and Henry over 6'.

Though in 12-18 mo. outfits (she's 6 mos), Kate is relatively small ranking in at the 75%ile for height. It'll be interesting to see how tall they really end up!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Aww, my poor kids. I don't even want to try that predictor. I'm only 5'1". :(

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son was in the 95th percentile. He's about 6'3" and skinny like his dad's side. Well, my side too but we're only in the 6'1" range.
-kat

It's not my job to be as confused as Nigel. I'm pretty sure I have my ' & " straight because of that. Don't want a Stonehenge in danger of being trod upon by dwarves or anything...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 2:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home