Thursday, December 08, 2005

hello nasty

I went to Macy's Home today, and the guy in front of me was returning pillows. No biggie right? WRONG. They were brown, as in used, as in dirty, as in here's me puking up a lung. Here's a recap of the conversation with him and the saleslady:

grossdude: "I want to return these pillows."
saleslady: "Um, they're used."
grossdude: "Yep."
saleslady: "Were they used when you bought them?"
grossdude: "Nope."
saleslady: "How long have you had these?"
grossdude: "You tell me."
saleslady: "How do you expect to return USED pillows??"
grossdude: "You tell me."


I'm not freakin' kidding you, that's how it went down. How disgusting is this guy? I didn't stick around to see if he actually got to return them.
.

11 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

Did he have his receipt? Ha! Taht's freakin' nasty. Greasy drool stained pillows are the worst.

Friday, December 09, 2005 6:25:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

At my first job a man came in to return a old used comforter. really old AND we never had sold that comforter ever.
How do you like that? Oh and by the way we returned it anyway.

Friday, December 09, 2005 6:40:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

If a manager got involved, I'm sure they let him return them. Eww. Who even thinks to return used pillows?

Friday, December 09, 2005 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

People are so stupid. When we bought our baby's carseat, we opened the box to discover the carseat was EXTREMELY used. I'm talking dirty.. stickers all worn off, scratches on the seat. Some idiot used the carseat for a year and returned it. Then a bigger idiot accepted the return and put the carseat out as stock.

Friday, December 09, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Ewwwww....

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger The Misanthrope said...

Where the hell has common sense gone?

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger mipmup said...

freak in aisle 2!

Friday, December 09, 2005 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a guy I work with return used coveralls that he'd obviously worn for a year or ten while he was working. He argued with them til they took them, even with people like me looking at him like he was the kind of loser that makes us get store credit now after an hour of arguing to return something in a sealed box with the reciept.
-kat

poor anne

Friday, December 09, 2005 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger Dear Monday said...

omg. some people!

Monday, December 12, 2005 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria Winters said...

gag, gag....

Monday, December 12, 2005 5:00:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

You tell me!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home