Saturday, December 31, 2005

The newspaper says - Say it's true it's true...

Tomorrow is the day that is even more crazy-busy than Christmas, for me. New Years Day is all about cooking. Lots o cooking. You have to eat specific 'good luck' foods to insure for a great year. For a more thorough explanation, I direct you to a friend of mine. Personally, I don't believe the hype, but the people coming over do, so you best believe I have to make sure it's all ready for them in the morning.

As for tonight, I've never really been one to go out on New Years Eve. I just prefer the comfort of my couch. Believe me, I've had more than my share of 'noise' today from the Kid throwing a tantrum one minute, to him banging a drum the next. (Whoever gave us that music set, oh you'll get yours, you bastard.)

I'm looking forward to this year. I'm hoping it will be the first time in two years that I WON'T be pregnant. Let's all keep our fingers crossed, thanks.

Happy New Year!
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

What're you cooking? I'm supposed to bring something to my aunties tomorrow and I haven't a clue what to make.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Happy new year!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home