Thursday, December 15, 2005

So for once in my life - let me get what I want
Lord knows, it would be the first time

File under, YAY!:
TOGETHER AGAIN: Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr and bassist Andy Rourke agreeing to perform together at an English charity event Jan. 28 for the first time since the band split up in 1987. Though rumors of Morrissey's participation have circulated, he is not slated to perform at this time.

File under, YAY!, part 2:
CABLE DEVELOPMENT? Showtime considering picking up Arrested Development after Fox passed on reupping the Emmy-winning series, per the Hollywood Reporter.

3 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

I heard that about AD and Showtime too. Too bad Fox passed on AD, but I guess some people just don't "get" AD... I saved all the AD episodes I have on my TiVo!

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:30:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Oh I sure hope Showtime picks up Arrested Development. I hope AD lasts on ST too for a bit. ST was stupid enough to drop Dead Like Me.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm hoping Showtime does pick up Arrested. Few shows make me laugh out loud, but that one (and Earl) do!

I think I just used really poor grammar, but I'm too sick to figure it out.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home