Sunday, December 25, 2005

So this is Christmas...

This is how I set my table for Christmas. I got these very cute Santa place settings at Pottery Barn Kids last year. Of course I am 4 short, and they don't make them anymore. Oh well. Anyway, they still looked great on the table. Santa's holding your fork!! Come on, that's cute.


Blogger Nanette said...

Sooo cute!

Sunday, December 25, 2005 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Even I will agree that that is cute and I'm not into "cute" so much when it comes to Christmas. I can't wait to post the photos I took of my neighbors decorative yard turtles wearing teeny tiny Santa hats! That was almost too cute for me!

Monday, December 26, 2005 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Those are adorable!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 9:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home