Monday, December 05, 2005

These are minor, but important changes...
never get angry at the stupid people

My husband stays up all night with me for every feeding of the baby. That's love, right there. It's nice to have someone just sit and keep you company at 3am. You feel less 'alone', when the kid is depending on you and you alone for nutrition.

For these all-nighters I also get to watch what I WANT to watch, i.e. not football or anime. Thank god. I think it's just so he can close his eyes and hope I won't notice. Anyway, the outcome is hours and hours of food network on tivo.

Sometimes though, I run out of shows and am forced to watch the woman I hate most - Rachel Ray. Good lord. Why don't I like her? Well, here's an example - let me give you her brilliant "recipe" for ice cream. Shiieeet. Can you imagine her recipe for fried chicken? "Drive to KFC. Order."

Someone needs to give ME a book deal.
.

10 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Wait a minute, that's MY recipe for ice cream! Damn that Rachel Ray.

Monday, December 05, 2005 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger marzi said...

that's too funny! rachel ray is a hated tv personality in our house too! she drives me nuts. why say "e.v.o.o." if you're going to say "extra virgin olive oil" right after it....every time you say it!! you're making more work for yourself....not less!!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I sooooo Hate Rachel Ray too.
Ugh she is the worst.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger mipmup said...

that is so ridiculous! she really must be destroyed. ugh!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

What a nice hubby!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I don't cook and I don't know much about Rachel Ray, but boy does she sound annoying! And damn, I can make that ice cream and don't even need to follow a recipe!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recipe Summary: Difficult or Easy.

I can actually see how cute she can be when she isn't irritating you to death. But mostley she bugs me too.
-kat

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria Winters said...

Nice icecream "recipe." She's so annoying!

Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:17:00 AM  
Anonymous mike p**m said...

I dunno, but I totally dig Rachel Ray. In fact, I just got her autograph this past Sunday at Barnes Nobles at the Grove. C'mon, there are WAY more annoying TV personalities than RayRay.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What cracks me up is that some people actually posted reviews of the "recipe". One said it was too sweet. I guess the recipe adjustment would be buying a different brand? hehe

Thursday, December 08, 2005 9:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home