Sunday, December 04, 2005

weather you like it or not

Today I went to Trader Joe's. I asked the salesperson, "Where's the bottled BBQ sauce?" She said, "We don't carry that in the winter."

Who here thinks that's retarded? I mean, this is Southern California. We can bbq year round if we so desire, and Trader Joe's is BASED in Los Angeles.

I was planning on using the sauce in a crock pot, anyway. I wasn't going to go outside to grill - it's like 65 degrees out there! Ha.
All you east coasters can hate me now.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

*raises hand*

That's definitely retarded!

Monday, December 05, 2005 8:55:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

How funny, my girlfriend in hawaii just asked for this sauce and I just went looking for it the other day too...lame how it's not available. yeah - Trader Joe's BBQ sauce ain't available but the Korean BBQ sauce is. What's up with that?

Monday, December 05, 2005 12:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i..i...iii...iddd...ddd.oonn'''t..hhhhhateeeee......yy...yyy.yyyoooouuuu....

freezing my butt off, can't afford to keep my house that much warmer than it is outside. Don't hate you a bit.

I don't understand why TJs stopped selling regular dried peas but they still have wasabi dried peas. I'm going to try to make my own with the dehydrator.
-kat

Monday, December 05, 2005 2:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home