Wednesday, December 14, 2005

you can't catch me, bitches

I am now a fan of Warren Brown's "Sugar Rush" on the foodchannel. While his segments are boring, when he goes out and about - now that's interesting. I am also impressed that he quit his high powered lawyer-ing job to bake cakes. I would love to do that.

When he hosted "Winning Holiday Cookies", I couldn't wait to see what they came up with. They featured this2 foot tall gingerbread man cookie cutter, which of course, I am dying to have. I went and looked, the thing is $125. Sure it's made by hand and all...but that's insane.

I can't even afford the "huge", let alone the "enormous." Damn. And I was all set to make this giant gingerbread man attack my gingerbread house village, Godzilla style.

3 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

I saw the episode too. Pretty informative. That cookie cutter was ginormous.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:43:00 AM  
Blogger Kevin Church said...

I am also impressed that he quit his high powered lawyer-ing job to bake cakes. I would love to do that.

Sweetie, you're a lawyer? What? Huh. Never knew that.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:46:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

I would be more than happy to attack your gingerbread house for free.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home