Sunday, January 29, 2006

Edina: There's no difference between me and the table, me and a tree, me and Madonna...
Saffy: Except you have a fatter bottom.

The Kid's ice cream diet? Not working. He's still a stick.

Against my husband's concerns about not having a svelte wife, I have also gone on the ice cream diet. Um, not for any reason other than the fact that there is a ton of ice cream in the freezer and mmm, it's yummy.

So with all this ice cream eating, can you believe it...I've LOST TEN POUNDS since last week. Three weeks after I had the baby I was my pre-pregnancy weight, now I am far below that. And you know me, there was no exercise involved, as I hate to sweat.

So maybe I'm on to something here. I can market this diet and make billions. Billions, I say!
"Eat ice cream after every meal, lose weight instantly!"

For those who care to test my new diet plan, here's a coupon for a free sundae. Mmm... I feel the pounds melting away...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, I should try that diet too. Only eat Ice Cream. I would really lose weight since I'm Lactose intolerant :)

Sunday, January 29, 2006 1:58:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

LOVE Ab Fab!

Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:48:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I think I'd be banned from Weight Watchers if I tried the ice cream diet! :)

Sunday, January 29, 2006 4:59:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Nursing + Activity = Big time weight loss. But sometimes you wake up with your face in the last thing you were working on that way. Take care of yourself Jenn-jenn.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 6:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Brice said...

It cannot succeed in actual fact, that is exactly what I think.
here

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home