Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Feel it on your fingertips

Yesterday was the storm of the century for Los Angeles. My s-i-l and I were stuck in the house all day with the two kids. For 9 hours straight, (I'm not kidding) we watched the entire season of "Biggest Loser 2" on Bravo. By the end of it, I was hungry. Is that wrong?

My "size 4 sis-in-law," (that's her birth name) decided that she needs to go on that show. One dude lost over 100 pounds. My sis-in-law proclaimed that if she lost 100 pounds....she'd weigh 10 pounds. Cut to me rolling my eyes.

All these people on tv losing weight and what do we do on the first sunny day out? Why, go to Krispy Kreme of course! This here is the official donut of January 4th.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I used to do PR for Krispy Kreme. Got sick of those puppies really fast. Same thing happened when I worked at the movie theater. It took me FOREVER to eat popcorn again.

That rain was crazy, wasn't it?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:19:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

That rain was CRAZY SCARY. Yet, today was so pleasant, it was odd. We went to Disneyland today to celebrate the sunshine.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Yay Disneyland! I went on Sunday and it rained, but not nearly as much as yesterday when I had to go to work. (But first had to attend to my leaking roof and flooding patio and garage). Ugh! Happy for the sunshine!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Gordon said...

Pretty helpful info, lots of thanks for this article.
girls in bathing suits | leopard flats | sexy aprons

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home