Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm on medication. VOMIT-cillan.

What makes life better? One, watching the Office. The whole Pam + Jim deal is heartbreaking. John Krasinksi has that Martin Freeman thing going on, where he can just give one look and you know what he's thinking. It makes me weepy.

What else makes for a great day? Three inch heels. There's something about the extra height that gives you a new perspective on things. I felt better, happier...taller! A whole 5'4", baby. I could actually look down on people, well, not many people, but I ran into a short man today and I felt pretty good.

85 years ago, today? O.G. was born. She has informed me that I will be buying her an In & Out burger and a slice of pie on Sunday.
.

9 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Happy Birthday to O.G. Wishing her many more years of health, happiness and being O.G.

Yes last night's Office was particularly Heartbreaking. It was nice to see Michael in a nice moment when the heart to heart he and Jim shared. Sniff.

Friday, January 06, 2006 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

I didn't watch The Office last night so I can't quote!

Nice shoes. The wedge. My favorite heel.

Friday, January 06, 2006 9:25:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Argh! I missed it last night. Love the shoes.

Happy Birthday OG!

Friday, January 06, 2006 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

you wear great shoes. I'm not some kinda freak, I'm just sayin'.

Friday, January 06, 2006 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Oh, The Office last night was hilarious and heart-breaking. I was almost in tears from laughter during the vending machine scene at the beginning. And that moment when Pam and Jim were staring at each other...killed me!

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Cute shoes! I have my 3-inch heel boots on today so I'll be a whopping 5 ft. 3 inches tall!

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:55:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

happy birthday shout out to the O.G.!

Friday, January 06, 2006 2:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...speaking of heels...I'm watching Pee Wee's Big Adventure and it's the Tequela scene. Yeah, pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. Personally, I can't walk in heels to save myself but I do have them because they make your legs look so darned good.

You should lead OG to believe she can only get the burger OR the pie. That should be rather easy. I hope she has a great Birthday:D.
-kat

Friday, January 06, 2006 3:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Shiz said...

OG is awesome. The fact that at her age just WANTING all that food rocks. GO BACHAN!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home