Monday, January 09, 2006

"Look at his cartoon face and his hair, he looks like a Fisher Price man."

I've got Morningwood. Seriously. It'll arrive in my mailbox any day now. Chantal rocks.

Tivo is my friend at 3am. I have been watching The Robinsons, non-stop. I love it. It's nice to watch a comedy that's a little different, but still can make you laugh out loud. Oh and um, it has Martin Freeman in it. Did I forget to mention that's the reason I watch it? Of course.

This weekend I took the Kid to get his haircut at the Yellow Balloon, a kid's salon. There's something about a place that specializes in kid's cuts that makes me feel more comfortable. That way if he screams, no one will care. He didn't, thank god, but that was probably cause he was sitting on my lap at the time of the cut, which in turn, covered ME in hair. Ick.

So, sad to say goodbye, but the Kid's hair is super long, and the mohawk has to go. He gets nothing but compliments on it, and people are shocked to find out that I don't use gel or anything, it is just naturally 'hawk-y.' Now it's gone. If you ask him, "Where did your mohawk go?" He'll say, "All gone." Like he just ate an ice cream or something. .

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

OMG you're really Angelina Jolie! Kidding. His hair is very cute before and after. Are you going to keep it short now or grow it back?

Monday, January 09, 2006 7:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I like the hawk look, but the after is cute too!

Monday, January 09, 2006 8:17:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I like both looks, but it's better to have a hairstyle that takes less time to do in the morning. ;-)

Monday, January 09, 2006 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Scandalous said...

stumbled across your blog, but it is a breath of relief seeing another parent like myself. My husband is japanese, so I have a japanese baby too. The mohawk is brave.. I have no idea how your parents/in-laws took to your child's, but my father hated my son's. Everyone else loved it though.
It sucks when they grow out though. Can't blame you for finally giving it the chop.
maybe i will see you at comic con or something (not to sound weird psycho ladyish lol)
blah I am rambleing srry

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home