Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pam+spam+hamster = Spamster

Thursday night. Two things about love and one thing that is not.

1. Rob Dickinson. All night. My name is love.

2. Watching the Office tonight I cringed through almost the entire show, til it got to the end and it was all sweetness. Aw. Pam leaving messages for Jim, ALL DAY. Love.

3. Someone calling me at 10pm asking me to 'conduct a survey' where I replied, "Are you fucking kidding me? At 10 at night?" prompting them to hang up. I suppose that means I got my point across, right? Perhaps it was my use of the f* word that put them off. That's not love.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

And that is precisely why we don't have a home phone anymore. Only cells for us.

I was kind of not really liking this ep. of The Office too much until the last 2 minutes. Jim looking for her all day and then he finds out she was thinking about him too. Sigh. They are just too cute.

Friday, January 27, 2006 5:45:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Beyonce, pink the color, Pink the artist, pretty much anything that is awesome...

Friday, January 27, 2006 7:34:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

I was the same way watching The Office.

Friday, January 27, 2006 8:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not me. I liked it all the way through. As for Earl, I just don't know if they can ever top the toe.

Friday, January 27, 2006 2:32:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

btw - that was me just now. I'm getting too confused to work the comments. I'm still thinking of the singulary most awkward sex scene I've ever seen. Underworld Evolution for those curious.

Friday, January 27, 2006 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

Mr. Dickinson is HOT... Oh and his music rocks! Thanks for the tip.

Friday, January 27, 2006 4:07:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

i've found throwing out the f-bomb to be quite useful as well. especially when it's a sneak attack as you demonstrated. well done!

Friday, January 27, 2006 5:46:00 PM  
Blogger funkyjenn said...

I'm still dying over "I like the smell of crackling bacon in the morning" and "Mailboxes Etc...". LOL. this show KILLS me and I know every Friday I can count on you for recap, or at least one good line!

Monday, January 30, 2006 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home