Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Running through my head secretly
The shouts of the boys in the factory

Ever see people on the street with iPods in hand, and wonder what they are listening to? Maybe it's just me. I'm nosy like that.
My iPod party shuffle, tonight.

"Are Friends Electric" - Tubeway Army
"We all Feel Better in the Dark" - Pet Shop Boys
"Gouge Away" - Pixies
"Mexico" - James Taylor
"Hello Goodbye" - Paul McCartney
"Cinderella Undercover" - Oingo Boingo
"Big Poppa" - Notorious B.I.G.
"Absolute Beginners" - The Jam
"Death of an Interior Decorator" - Death Cab for Cutie
"Quand J'En Aurai Assez" - Charles Aznavour
"Circles" - BT
"Ice Machine" - Depeche Mode
"The Model" - Kraftwerk
"You're Gonna Need Me" -Robert Cray
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Librarian said...

I am jealous that you have an ipod that knows the meaning of the word 'random'. Stick my Zen Micro into random mode, and 5 Manic Street Preachers interupted by a couple of Suede songs is as random as it gets. How long before I get random MP3 player rage?!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:41:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

I'm nosy about all sorts of things.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:38:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I'll have to e-mail you my recent list. I started to post it but it got sort of long and then I accidentally punched it off as things suddenly went to crap at once. Hate it when that happens.

But it has Everclear (sparkle & fade), Skynard (new one), Fleetwood Mac and Foos among others.

Friday, January 27, 2006 2:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home