Friday, January 27, 2006

Your shrunken head, looking down on me above

I need money. Why? Well many, many years ago, I went for a root canal to a Butcher Dentist who screwed me over so badly, that I am still having to deal with it today. No, it's not the 'Perv Dentist' that Woodsy and I went to, this is a totally different one that Cool Beans went to as well. What is with me and the bad luck dentists??

So, I have been going to a new NICE Dentist, who - unfortunately I have had to see four times in the last two weeks. That sucks. Course, I now have an affinity for easy listening, particularly Lionel Ritchie. Anyway, Nice Dentist calmy explained that yesterday, he looked at my x-ray and he thinks there is an instrument left in the tooth that the Butcher Dentist last touched!! And by instrument I do not mean a flute or a tuba, I mean a goddam metal pick or something.

Good news, I don't feel any pain right now. Bad news, they are going in next week to look at it - AND - get this, they might have to take out my whole tooth - AND (it gets worse) I might be paralyzed. Uh say what?

Anyway, all this makes me sad. This dental work is sure to cost a fortune. What's a sad girl to do but make lists of things she'd rather spend her money on?


The Body Acoustic - Cyndi Lauper
I love Cyndi Lauper and she has been ahwking this thing on every talk show on tv. I'm sold.


The Life Aquatic Studio Sessions - Seu Jorge
I love the Life Aquatic Soundtrack. I also love David Bowie. I have been wanting this but have not gotten around to it.


Made in China - Juliana Hatfield
Much like Aimee Mann, I will buy anything this woman puts out.


Warnings/Promises - Idlewild
I LOVE THEM. How do I now have this already?


The Complete Stone Roses - Stone Roses
Oh please. I know this is all rehash, but I want it.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

WTF!? An instrument! Paralyzed?!! Oy good luck! I smell a malpractice suit hopefully! You can pay for this procedure. You wouldn't be litigious at all.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 5:36:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

WHAT?! OH LAWD!

I see a malpractice suit here! Sheesh!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

agggggh! i'm going to have nightmares on your behalf.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Oh my gawd, that sounds horrible. How is that even possible. I hope it all works out okay!

Saturday, January 28, 2006 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger ren said...

that is the most horrible thing i have heard! i am sorry, i can't offer money but i can offer those life aquatic songs i think.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 11:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate dentists. They are as crooked as Clint Howard's teeth.

Sunday, January 29, 2006 2:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Woodsy said...

You've got to be kidding me!! Who the hell forgets to remove an instrument from a little tooth? Had anyone else told me this story, I would've found it sooo hard to believe. However, with you- it doesn't sound crazy at all (hahahaha)Sue his ass!! That is freakin' ridiculous!

Monday, January 30, 2006 7:52:00 AM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

ooooh, the crazy freakin' #^$&*^#& dentist we had...yeah - I'm about $1000 in the hole because of that butcher.

I'm so sorry! I hope your new dentist fixes everything...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 5:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home