Wednesday, February 08, 2006

all FOUR nothing

I used to work on Star Trek 'related things' and never ever saw a Star Trek movie. So First Contact was on but I got distracted by turning the channel and watching a documentary on Nachos on the history channel...anything to avoid doing a meme. But I can't prolong it.

So far TWO people have tagged me for this and I have yet to do it! Not that anyone cares that I used to work for Hello Kitty or that I like taquitos, but here you go.


Four Things:
Four jobs I've had:
1. worked in a Hello Kitty store
2. Record Store retail (when they actually sold records/vinyl)
3. Walt D*sney Imag*neer
4. radio station dj

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. Mallrats
3. Back to the Future
4. Fifth Element

Four places I've lived:
1. Los Angeles

Four TV shows I love:
1. The Office, BBC
2. The Office, NBC
3. Project Runway
4. Ham on the Street

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Italy
2. New York
3. Hawaii
4. Florida

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Taquitos or TITO's Tacos
2. Coffee anything.
3. ICE CREAM
4. chicken and waffles

Four sites I visit daily:
1. everything you see on the right

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. New York
2. Disneyland
3. buying shoes
4. getting coffee
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

*I* care that you worked at a Hello Kitty store. Did you just leave your paycheck there?

Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:06:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I think it's really cool that you were an Imag*neer. It makes me wonder if you did any work on the place where I'm employed. I'll email you.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I also care that you worked in a Hello Kitty store! :)

Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home