Monday, February 20, 2006

Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic
A big big love

Either I was impregnated by a giant in my sleep or all that candy I was eating was actually steroids - cause the baby is...HUGE. The 2 year old and 2 month old are wearing...the same...size clothes. There. I said it. I'm sure the newborn will grow into his gigantic-ness, but until he does, people will still feel the need to point it out.

O.G.: (to the baby) "Hi, fatty."
Jenn: "Jesus, Grandma that is so rude."
O.G.: "Well. He's fat."
Jenn: "How would you like it if I called you fat?"
O.G.: "I'm not."

*silence*
O.G.: "What about fat ass?. I don't even know what that means."
Jenn: "LIAR! You totally know what that means!"
O.G.: (to the baby) "Bye, fat ass."

.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

That is too much. "I don't even know what that means!" Ha ha!!!

Um, how 'bout Fat Bastard?

Monday, February 20, 2006 3:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

So I'm not the only one with an "interesting" grandmother. I hope your kids arent's scarred for life! I'm not, I joke about it and throw it in her face now. This is what she did:

Up until the time I was 4 years old, my grandmother called me "Amy." It's not my middle name or anything, it's just what she wanted me to be named. She even mailed cards to me addressed to Amy.

Monday, February 20, 2006 5:17:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

The family tradition continues...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home