Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The grabbing hands, grab all they can

*the contest* is CLOSED.

This season mini skirts are "in". Ohhh, no. As much as I want one, I won't be tricked, just like I didn't fall for last season's "gaucho pants" debacle. Gauchos are for tall girls and I am no such thing.

However, I did succumb to shoes, as I always do. I used an xmas gift card to purchase these lovely things, canvas platform heels. The weird thing is, I usually am a size 7, but these are a 6! Don't tell me my feet are shrinking. I can't afford to buy all new shoes.

Along with the xmas gift card (greatest things ever) purchases, I used one to get a massage. When I called the spa, they asked me if I wanted a man or a woman. I said I didn't care. I think this was a mistake - cause of course, I got a man. Now, I'm no prude, but when you go to a spa for a massage they 'recommend' you get completely naked. Uh - no thanks, not happening. And thank goodness I didn't, because my 'male masseuse' , when doing the upper leg area, put his hands pretty much as high as you could go without being my doctor.
Hi.
Nice to meet you, stranger.

Anyway - there were other gift card purchases made today, however none of those had to do with being violated, thankfully.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger big_girlfeet said...

i <3 those shoes!!! so cute!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 7:41:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

Ok Jenn, don't think I'm some kind of SWF (actually it would be AMF) stalker/copycat but I posted about shoes today too, unbeknownst to me that you did (and you did it first). I like those canvas shoes. Maybe I'll get some to cement the AMF thing. :)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Very cute shoes!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:49:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Those shoes are hot and I'm too old for em. Thanks for letting me live my shoe life through you. But I'm still mad at you chica;).

I'm SO glad I wasn't even aware of the gaucho thing. Horrid in any age. A mini? I think I could still (barely) get by with it but I never learned how to sit down in one...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

very cute. This is like the 4th time I've commented on your shoes. Does that make me strange?

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 3:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home