Tuesday, February 28, 2006

How WILL I know?

It appears I've started a bidding war for my affections between the Wills. I'd say Will is in the lead, but only because he sent me the Batman theme by Sun Ra & The Blues Project.

There is a very good chance I'd run into either, or both of them, seeing as how they frequent the same places I do. But I'm sure when they see me at the Hollywood Farmer's Market and realize that yes, I am that asian chick yelling at her kids to stop touching shit, then they'll run. Oh yes, they'll run.
.

3 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

Well you know I'd vote for Will.

p.s. You know guys think (taco) bitches are hot.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I'd vote for Will and by Will I mean myself.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger will said...

I guess I'll have to concede. Drat.

Friday, March 03, 2006 5:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home