Sunday, February 19, 2006

I heard it from my friends
about the things you said

I like giving gifts to people. I'm a gift giver. But getting gifts is just as fun! Witness my haul that was in 4 separate boxes on my doorstep today. Hey, people like me! Not my mailman, but someone does.

No, I did not get FEET in my mailbox, that's just plain creepy. The Kid got these cute Paul Frank slippers and not a monkey to be seen on them, go figure! But the next picture makes up for it...

Oh dear lord, I'm glad Myra is my friend. Otherwise I'd have to kidnap her and put her to work in my sweatshop making me these monkey kleenex holders all day long. "No water for you, more monkeys, dammit - NOW!"


Not only that, she made me this very cute wrist pin cushion. Of course I am retarded and may just hit my wrist instead, but it's cute all the same. Look, it's made of a Gatorade bottle top! Mother earth is heaving a sigh of relief.

And finally, my Gifty partner Daru sent me this package of stationery, socks and a rockin' cd. Yay for gifts!

Click on pictures for biggety biggness.

.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Gifts are fun to give and receive! Love the monkey tissue holder!!!

Monday, February 20, 2006 9:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home