Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"Last year Jim gave me this card with Dwight’s head on it. It was horrifying and funny…"

Today I got a call from a friend I haven't seen since he moved out of the country. He's in town and he decided to stop by this afternoon. Yikes. Thank god I look decent today. My house, however, does not. Nothing like a visit from a gay man to make you rethink your design choices.

My friend said, "I bought the Kid a gift. I didn't buy anything for the baby cause...well, I don't even know him!" At first I thought this was the dumbest thing ever. Then I thought about it, and I guess he was right.

The three of us spent a lot of time together pre-baby. So yeah, he does know the Kid. And seeing as how the baby is only 2 months old, and he's seen him, what, once? Well, I guess so. The Kid is 2 years old, has a personality, likes and dislikes, a real...person. The baby? Well, all we know is he likes boobs and sleeping. But really, who doesn't?
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I'm just like the baby, just taller.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 3:09:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Well that actually makes him easy to shop for.

Is that meat?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home