Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Put it on, and don't say a word
Put it on, the one that I prefer

Daniel, yay!
Sure, it's just fashion, it's just fashion, but I am realizing that in less than 7 months CoolBeans will be getting married and I too, will be walking down the aisle. Preferably in something cute with heels, but hey, it's not my wedding.

I do get to have a say in my dress, being a MOH has its perks, but I have been warned to stay away from anything that accentuates the top heavy. Nice.

Course when she was my bridesmaid, my dressmaker told her to draw attention away from her flat chest. So I guess we have similar, yet opposite problems.

Forget all that, I like clean silhouettes, a-lines and nice fabric. Here are the top 4 that I like, with links.
What do you think, any good?

13 Comments:

Anonymous Bell27560 said...

Well although I am new to your blog I feel the need to vote. I love the, "Black polished cotton A-line tea-length gown, V-neckline, natural waist". I love the detail and it also looks like it would be great for dancing the night away!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:07:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Love the first one. Especially in chocolate.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 7:28:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

i like #4.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I like :Style: #JH9055T, #2 the best.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

My vote is with #2.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:56:00 AM  
Blogger anne said...

I like #1 or #4, partial to #1 because I like strapless dresses. Since you have the boobage to hold it up, go for the strapless!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger Lady Librarian said...

I'm with tuesday girl, I like #JH9055T, #2 best. I'd like that dress for my wedding dress. Damn, Why don't I live in America?!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:32:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

I like #1, but I would be worried about it possibly falling the whole time, so #2.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I like all of them but #4 (the ivory one), with the strapless one being my fav.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Uccellina said...

I like 2 & 3.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

they're all pretty great, but if you're worried about showing off your top-heaviness, i'd stay away from strapless. i think the top right would be great.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm probably not the best person to ask, but I like #3.

P.S. I like your new added 1st Five on the Ipod. I may steal that idea (if you don't mind).

Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:34:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I prefer 4 but that's because I look hot in that sort of neck.

If you want to look like biggie shortie, go ahead and go strapless - and get a furry short jacket too. Preferably in purple or green. Matching wig. "You think just because a girl likes to get dressed up all fancy and stand around a bunch of hookers, that makes her a ho?"

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home