Thursday, February 23, 2006

Santino: "You can't polish a turd."

Things that have horrified me tonight. Robbie Williams "Let Me Entertain You" featured on American Idol. Chemical Brothers "Galvanize" in a Budweiser ad. Badly Drawn Boy's "All Possibilities" used in a goddam Target ad. 3 songs I love. Used and abused. Someone shoot me.

Meanwhile, THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH, never fails to disappoint. Project Runway had their 'reunion' tonight. I swear half those people were high. I love Nick so much I wanna marry him. He should have won.

OH. One other thing that disturbed me, when showing clips for next week's episode, they visited Santino at home. It was MY neighborhood. Good lord.
Make it work.
.

9 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Make it work. ha ha!

Oh, and you have to admit, though, that Santino's renditions of Tim Gunn are freaking hilarious!

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

P.S.
What happened to Andrae?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

You have to hunt Santino down and make him do his Tim impressions for you.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

how do you feel about EMF's "Unbeliveable" being stolen for Kraft's CRUMBELIVEABLE campaign?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I like when he does, "What happened to Andre" like he's a broken robot.

And yes, the crumbelievable one, I left that out on purpose cause just thinking about it makes me sick.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:32:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Isn't there a commercial that uses Adam Ants "Goody Two shoes" too?

And Guadalupe was pretty loopy last night.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I think Myra is referencing the Diet Coke commercial that uses that. It's the one where she gets a boy haircut.

And I thought Office was the best show ever??? :)

Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Nan,
The Office IS the best show ever - but they are on hiatus so I am going behind their backs and kickin' it with another show. Shh.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Dude! Project Runway IS the best show ever! I was laughing SO hard I was crying. Those Santino/Tim Gunn impression clips were even funnier this time 'round.

And was Guadalupe drunk or what?

Thursday, February 23, 2006 8:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home