Saturday, February 25, 2006

When I look back upon my life,
it's always with a sense of shame

FEH. I am a horrible mother. Just so you know.

One. I taught my Kid to do the 'robot' and force him to do it on command just to amuse the hell out of myself.

Two. The Kid wanted to watch the Wiggles but I made him wait til I watched the last 10 minutes of "Flavor of Love." My god it's like a trainwreck, I can't look away.

Three. While I had my back turned, the Kid proceeded to fill his entire mouth with every bit of his sandwich. When I turned around his eyes were bugging out. He was choking and couldn't breathe. As I screamed - I hit him on the back, and the sandwich dislodged along with a big ol' spew of vomit. Suddenly the Kid thinks he's Mama Cass .

Before child services scoops him up, I decided to show him how much I love him by making him M&M cookies. Turns out he could care less and would rather just take the M&M's, leave the cookie. Ungrateful.
.

8 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

Kid can do the Robot? COOL!!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

How funny! I make Henry do the robot all the time too.

I have to admit that I do it at times too. Usually when I'm drunk or tired. Or both.

FEH You are NOT a bad mother. FEH

Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

I'm always the one doing the robot around here but I think it would be much more entertaining to see Alec doing that. Thanks, Jenn.

Sunday, February 26, 2006 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Ohhhh! Teach me how to do the robot too!

Monday, February 27, 2006 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger Lady Librarian said...

Technically, I don't think saving the Kid from choking to death on a sandwich counts as being a bad mother.

Monday, February 27, 2006 1:13:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Robot??? Awesome! I think you should teach him to the centipede, capture that on video and post it for us. :)

Monday, February 27, 2006 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I was thinking video too, especially after he learns The Running Man and the Cabbage Patch!

Monday, February 27, 2006 9:35:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I just noticed #4. I called my kid 'ungrateful.'
*sigh*
There's no hope for me.

Monday, February 27, 2006 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home