Monday, February 06, 2006

Wielding a bicycle chain - Oh, why won't you change? Change and be nicer?

Project Runway is one of my fave shows to watch. But what kills me is the people on the show who DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEW. That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. How are you supposed to put your garments together if you can't sew, scotch tape? Wait a minute, that'd be pretty awesome.

And yes, for all who care, a serger is god's gift. The end.

Just like when I was in design school, there are some catty bitches on that show. Nick is my fave (gotta love a faux-hawk) but I think Daniel's gonna win. And that's just fine too. As long as it's not Santino. Cause it's FASHION! It's just fashion!!
.

7 Comments:

Blogger ren said...

i was in a drill squad in high school. none of us could sew so we stapled our costumes together. i always thought that the staples added a little extra sparkle under the lights.

Monday, February 06, 2006 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I love, love, love PR. I think Daniel should win, too. Though Santino's impressions of Tim Gunn last week were spot-on and hilarious. Did you ever remember who "Best Week Ever" said he looked like? It was Abe Lincoln and who? It's killing!

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:07:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I tried out for drill team to Yaz's "Don't Go."

I didn't make the team, but I love me some Yaz.

Oh and Jen - CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I tried out for drill team to Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" and Yes' "Owner of a Lonely Heart." I did make the team. Good times.

Monday, February 06, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

So Jodi is either close to my age or she went to a really really weird school:D.

I was too busy smoking in the boys room to bother trying out for drill.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

I think Daniel should win too, but I do like Chloe too. I despise Santino. He's such a bitch!

Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

P.S., didn't try out for drill team. I was an antisocial anti pep rally kid.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 4:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home