Friday, March 17, 2006

Angela: "I wouldn't mind a pair of two well behaved boys."

I think I am getting a divorce. That is my present to my husband for his birthday this weekend. I asked him what he wanted for a gift and he said, "More kids." Sorry, not happening. Ever. I said EVER. So now he can go get a new wife and have his 10 kids. After all, we're not polygamists*. I'm off the hook. Happy birthday! Sounds like a gift to myself...

Timely as always, tonight's Office was called "Take your daughter to work day." (watch clip) Dwight saying "Hello tiny one. You are the future." Well. That's how I plan to wake up the Kid tomorrow. Oh yeah, and Jodi's friend made the "Edward R. Meow" puppet!

Just kidding about the divorce. More than likely we will be going to see V for Vendetta for his birthday. I think he'd rather stay home and play WOW, but too bad, you're stuck with me sucker. I'm kind of not looking forward to seeing "V" cause when we went to Comic Con last year, EVERYONE had that mask on, and it totally freaked me out. I'm worried about seeing it in my nightmares.

*That show kind of sucks, by the way.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

I thought that was the sweetest thing ever Dwight said.
My heart broke for Michael.

Friday, March 17, 2006 7:27:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Oh my gosh, the "look" on the puppet's face when Michael said what he wanted to be when he grew up....I just about died! So sad, yet hilarious!

Friday, March 17, 2006 9:55:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I still have those stupid V masks sitting on a book shelf in my living room! I'm not even sure why.

Friday, March 17, 2006 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

yes, jodi does have those masks on a bookshelf in her living room and when ever i go to over to feed her dogs when she is away i expect to open the door to find someone standing there wearing one. as if the fetal pig on the kitchen counter and the the creepy yellow eyed wolf weren't bad enough...

Friday, March 17, 2006 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

so does this mean you'll be single soon?

Friday, March 17, 2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Not sure why I feel the need to even explain myself, but it's not a real fetal pig in a jar, it's plastic. It's left over from Eric's Halloween costume of Charles de Mar.

Friday, March 17, 2006 4:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home