Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Beware the ides of March

As anyone who took AP English knows, tomorrow is the Ides of March. I never forget March 15th because I had to memorize a whole f*cking* scene from Caesar, to recite for a test, and I enlisted my little brother to help me with the memorization. Thus allowing my brother - whose mind is a steel trap - to still recite it word for word to me, to this day.

It also marks the last of my f*cking* dental visits. (*As well as allowing me to say the word f*cking, twice.) This is supposedly it, the day when everything is fixed and all is well, in my mouth. We shall see.

It also is the day when I decide what to do with my hair for this wedding. Should I just grow it out or cut it short again. I am in an in between stage in a bad, bad way. Thank god none of you can see me right now. And if you can, stop looking.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

In-between hair sucks. I feel like that right now. I'm trying to grow it longer, past my shoulders, but it doesn't seem to be cooperating. My bangs however grow like mad and drive me nuts.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Oh My,
I posted about JC and the Ides of March today. I must have stolen your brain!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home