Thursday, March 09, 2006

Carry on


I know what you're thinking. CHLOE? Really? Chloe?? Yes. Apparently cream puff sleeves and shrugs are the next big thing. *sigh* Does no one *heart* cute gay men the way I do?

I am having trouble finding people to go places with me. Maybe it's because no one has the same taste as me, maybe because it's harder to go out nowadays. My friend says it's because we are OLD now. Hello. Speak for yourself, sister. All I know is that Dntel is playing at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in an event celebrating the minimalist movement. The deal? It's from midnight to 6am.
Ok.
She's right.
I'm old.

But forget all that, someone makes industrial music...starring DWIGHT SCHRUTE.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger will said...

Dntel. And The Orb. I'm so there. Except, I'll be in New Mexico that week.

Damn.

You should go.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:21:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Did you see this? http://socialitelife.com/mt/archives/project_star_wars.php

Thursday, March 09, 2006 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Where did you get that picture???

Friday, March 10, 2006 1:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Peter said...

Quite worthwhile information, thanks for your post.
here

Monday, December 12, 2011 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home