Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Close your eyes, and think of someone you physically admire, and let me kiss you

I don't wear makeup. I never have. I'm sure I need it, but screw it - I'm always rubbing my eyes, so it'd just turn into a giant mess.

One thing I need, is lipstick. I look awful without it, and feel funny if I'm not wearing it. I need to have many shades, apparently. I don't know. I just like a full color palette. It's the artist in me. As you can see, I rarely stray from a certain brand. Hey, I know what I like. Still, it's nothing compared to my shoe addiction...


.

5 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

I'm the same way with makeup and shoes.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:23:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I buy tons of lipstick and lipgloss, but hardly ever use it. I tend to put it on first thing in the morning and then never re-apply.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Kristin said...

Have you tried the MAC pro wear lipstick? It kind of tastes funny but it doesn't smear off baby fingers and it is still there, miraculously, after 37 baby kisses and much grime.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Ha, ha! I remember seeing your "collection" at your OLD apartment, and I was just thinking, "Whoa, she must have EVERY color they ever made!" I love it!

Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Reuben said...

It won't work in actual fact, that is what I suppose.
Gravenhurst homes

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 8:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home