Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Edina: "Books give me itchy eyes, darling.”


My husband received this $10 Victoria's Secret giftcard in the mail. He has never even shopped there! More puzzling than why he received it is - why don't I get these?? I mean it's free money, dammit! I shop there all the time and what do I get from them? Jack. I'm stealing this thing and going on a $10 spending spree. Sadly that would probably only buy me 1/4 of a bra.

On a side note, there is an article in a magazine about kid's first birthday parties. Guess who's party they featured as "one of the best ways to celebrate your little one turning one?" That's right. Oh, if only you knew my real name.

**Update:
So I took the card and used it on one of these new wireless IPEX bras. The commercials are right. This thing is the schiznit.
.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rokes said...

That's awesome! How did they find your stuff??

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Was it 'Cookie' magazine?
Send me a link via e-mail. I know your real name.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:01:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Thanks to Ms. Nanette they interviewed me.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:17:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Cool! And not surprising, you put Martha to shame. Any chance you'll share a little peek?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Yes, do share! Do share! :) That's fabulous! Congrats.

And as for the V.S. cards -- those are from the credit card accts. Hank and I both get those feebie dealies! Love them!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Which magazine was that???

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Maria I need your email address.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Wah? I don't remember, but drop me a line and remind me. I probably forwarded an opportunity I came across when I was still in PR, but refresh my memory. :)

That's really cool! And I'll have to try out one of those bras. It's time for new ones.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

do they sell those bras in 40DD? because my target specials are just not doing it for me anymore.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:02:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Hey, don't forget me! I want to see too.

Last week we were business traveling and walked by a VS. As we were eating lunch, the guys started talking about that bra. I had no clue and they knew WAY too much about it.

Friday, March 10, 2006 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home