Monday, March 13, 2006

If it's a mirror you want, just look into my eyes, or a whipping boy, someone to despise

mranderson: i liked brand new day
justJENN: Hello, YOU were the one I was talking about having the long standing argument with.
mranderson: rofl
mranderson: did you even buy the brand new day cd?
justJENN: Hell no I did not.
mranderson: so many good songs.
justJENN: Did you even read that post? FIRST TWO ALBUMS - the end.
mranderson: i have sting and U2 live combo set from some african concert, tis dope
justJENN: DUDE. U2 - same thing, past Joshua Tree, they can suck it.
mranderson: so as i was saying, Sting is awesome
mranderson: but a lot less awesome than Jack Bauer
justJENN: If Jack Bauer was in the Police, they wouldn't have broken up.
mranderson: If you left Jack Bauer alone in a room with a guitar, in 1 hour you would have the best Album ever created.


Someone asked me if I watch 24. Believe it or not, I don't. I just like Jack Bauer quotes.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Tonight's episode was a doozy. If I was a silly college student, I'd make up a drinking game that you drink every time Jack Bauer says "Dammit!"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

I would just like to point out that i TOTALLY CALLED jack ripping out Soul Man's throat.... he ALMOST did!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger will said...

If you left Jack Bauer in a room with a guitar, in an hour, his daughter would be kidnapped.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home