Monday, March 27, 2006

It's a shame we have to die my dear,
no one's getting out of here, alive. This time.

O.G. will always drop everything to spend time with the kids. I know I am very lucky and while I appreciate it, sometimes, I think she's nuts...

Jenn: "I need your help tomorrow."
O.G.: "I have to go to a funeral, but I can skip it"
Jenn: "Oh geez, that's horrible. Don't worry about it!"
O.G.: "That's ok, it's not important."
Jenn: "God, no. Who was it?"
O.G.: "My best friend's husband."
Jenn: "WHAT! The man is dead, just go!"
O.G.: "If he's dead then he won't care anyway."

Good point.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

O.G. is the best.

Monday, March 27, 2006 9:50:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria Winters said...

Oh my! :)

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:20:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Her friend probably understood, especially since the accident. Was she with you?

Can you see me? See me breathing? One last breath before I close my eyes?

Shoot, I'm about to get into a car. I sure hope my near miss last week was my link to you guys. I'll let you know.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 2:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Marci said...

I love O.G.!!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home