Sunday, March 05, 2006

L.A. woman

Thanks to Maria, I've been meme'd. She is nice, so I'm not mad about it. I’ve done this before, but now there’s a twist. Four things RELATED TO L.A. Now that I can go for....four? I mean for.

Four L.A. Things:
Four Jobs I’ve Had In My Life in LA:
1. I WAS a piece of art in a Barbara Kruger exhibition at MOCA.
2. I dressed up as McGruff the Crime Dog
3. Was an extra in 'Mr. Baseball'.
4. I spent all day drawing pictures of urinals.

Four Movies About LA I Could Watch Over And Over:
(for the last two I cheated and used THIS.)
1. L.A. Story
2. Father of the Bride
3. Clueless
4. Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Four Places I’ve Lived All Over L.A. (With Food Memories From Each):
-see 'fave foods', I don't move around much.

Four LA-Themed Shows I Love(d) To Watch:
It’s like, you know
Arrested Development (Not technically L.A. but who cares)

Four Places I Would Vacation At In LA:
Disneyland

Four LA-Based Websites I Visit Daily:
Rubber Sol
Say it Don’t Spray It
Be the Boy
Jodi101

Four Of My Favorite Foods Found In LA:
2 tacos, no cheese+root beer – Tito’s Tacos
Chicken and waffles – Roscoe's
Brownies – The Farm of Beverly Hills
chilaquiles – Hollywood Farmer's Market

Four Places In LA I Would Rather Be Right Now:
Titos
Spending hours in the aisles of Amoeba
Surfas
Disneyland

Tagged:
Those 4 blogs I visit daily.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Cool...I'll do this. I've been "away" for most of the week as I've been preparing for our Oscar party and going to some events.

Monday, March 06, 2006 3:35:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I wanted to see your answers, that's why I tagged you. Thanks for doing it!

Monday, March 06, 2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Fun! I'll get to that this week!

Monday, March 06, 2006 11:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home