Friday, March 10, 2006

Love and hate what a beautiful combination.
Feel it sliver up and down my spine.

Seriously. It's been days now of complete crap. I mean really. Could I feel any worse? And no, it's not the kids. (entirely) It's just...blah.

Like a feeling of heaviness on you that you can't push off. The kind of day where you put on a smile for everyone else and when the door closes, you're so exhausted from feeling like crap, that you don't know whether to bite your lip to keep from crying or just collapse in a heap on the floor.

Since it will be cold this weekend I think I will snuggle under a blanket and watch AbFab. That's a mighty fine idea. Luckily someone sent me some peppermints which should add to the situation and make me feel better, instantly.

If that doesn't work, you can find me over here.
In the corner.
In a heap.
On the floor.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger ren said...

ok, but stay out of the other corner, that's where i'll be. (i think the changes in weather aren't helping any)

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:37:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

You just need to loosen the elastic in your mom jeans.

hgjew - nice word verification.

Friday, March 10, 2006 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Damn! I thought I was the only one feeling this way. I am so irritable today...and it's not PMS...I could punch something, or someone. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Friday, March 10, 2006 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

hm. sorry to hear you're in a funk. :(

Monday, March 13, 2006 10:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home