Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My life ain't no holiday
I've been through the point of no return

Man. I woke up feeling like I'd gone on a bender. I can't remember much of yesterday, there was a pile of dishes in the sink and the house was a WRECK. Yes, I'm still married, thanks for asking. My husband just, doesn't do 'stuff'. What can I say.

Feeling 'normal' is totally taken for granted. I forgot how great it is to breathe the air and be able to walk around feeling ok. It feels...good.

I went out at 7am and blew bubbles. Goodbye Stormwatch.


.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

So glad you are feeling better.

I have one of those husbands too.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Blogger ren said...

oh hey! so do i! aren't they...great?

hey, i don't know how you feel about herbal hippie crap but i had good luck with feverfew for migraines. and the husband that doesn't do 'stuff' swears by "migra-spray."

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 1:54:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I had a migraine once. Only once. You have my sympathy.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger ComfortablyCrazy said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Though I'm sure you feel like you have a slight hangover. Loved the bubble photos.

Thursday, March 30, 2006 8:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home