Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Peter Porker and the Amazing SpiderHam

**So when you told me tonight that 24 was AWESOME, you meant it was because Kim's boyfriend is the mother f*cking SOUL MAN! Say, that is awesome!**


My friend is having a baby. A boy. I've known this guy for 24 years (yikes) and he's been waiting for this day. This day when he finally has a son that he can name after Spiderman. No, it's not Peter, think again. What irony if that kid grows up to hate comic books? Then he's stuck with that name for life.

As far as babies are concerned, sure you don't think they have feelings, since they can't understand you, but they just might. Oh, they just might.

My mother in law has become concerned about the Baby's weight. God forbid he becomes "obese" as she says. Hello, he's 3 months old. Let's just wait to see shall we? Until then I suppose she can just point her jabs my way...

MIL: "The Kid is so skinny, and the baby...is SO FAT."
*silence*
MIL: "Wow, the Baby really looks like your side of the family!"

Nice.
Now I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat. And I do know when I'm insulted.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

When that guy started mouthing off at Jack, and Jack just glared at him, I think Jack was thinking "There are exactly 236 ways I could instantly kill you with objects in this room"

I think he'll last 2 episodes lol.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:28:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

That really was one of the best episodes ever. I think I screamed at least twice and almost cried (that last death was sooo sad).

When Kim's boyfriend appeared, I asked Brent who that actor was. He told me and I about died!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home